It has been a few years since I last wrote; google doesn't want to give my back my blogs; take your toys and go home, except they don't want to give me back my toys!!!
Some random thoughts: off to florida for a meeting and some fun; I am hoping for better than tornado weather in our Atlanta stopover. Do I take out an insurance policy now? So anyway, despite the flight business, I am anxious to see south florida especially during spring break.
I know the mass trans is good; and we shall see how good and whether the area is livable and I should consider the area for future relocation: I am definitely interested.
In other random thoughts, I need to use Googlegroups and weblogs for my classes this summer: that is, I need to figure out how to use everything so I can require students use it. I need to more to the next level and have students use technology in my classes.
I will also try to post a photo, to add to this age of digital literacy (ha).
More later from florida, DT
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment